When we consider hiding apps on Android phones, we are mostly concerned about losing our app data if we uninstall it. To eliminate this, we can easily hide these particular apps on our smartphones. Therefore, this blog will help you to learn how to hide apps for android. To prevent their children from viewing inappropriate content, parents may want to keep them away from certain apps.
As a result, they can simply conceal certain apps on their children’s gadgets and utilize other content-locking technology. To begin, keep in mind that there are hundreds of ways to move ahead. However, it is dependent on the type of application and the version of your Android device. Whereas, there are a lot of android launchers that allow you to hide apps on android phones.
On Samsung phones, you can hide apps:
Follow the steps to know about how to hide apps in Samsung phones.
- Firstly, click on the app drawer.
- Three dots will appear in the top right corner; click on them.
- Open your phone’s home screen or simply go to settings.
- Select the hidden app option to hide any particular app.
- Choose the apps you want to keep out of sight.
- Finally, press the apply button.
On Huawei phones, you can hide apps
In the Huawei phone, you can use its built-in folder called private space. With the help of this private folder, you can hide apps along with the files and lock them with your fingerprint or use either the pattern or pin locks.
It is easy to hide apps on your Huawei phones.
- The steps are as follows.
- First, you have to set up a private space by going to settings.
- Click on Security and privacy & then click on private space.
- Open Private space with your fingerprint.
- Download the specific app you want to keep private.
That’s all you have to do.
Hiding Apps by using app hiders:
If your android phones does not contain a feature of hiding apps, then you can satisfy yourself by using other certain app hiders to meet your consideration. There are some specific renowned app hiders for android users that are mentioned as follows.
Renowned app hiders for android users:
1)- Nova Launcher
2)- App Hider
Nova launcher includes two types: free and paid. It does not, however, need rooting your phone. You don’t have to give this app complete control over your phone, though.
All you have to do now is follow the steps below.
1) Download and install the Nova Launcher app on your phone.
2)- After that, go to settings and make this app your default launcher.
3)- Now you can edit the name or icon in the app drawer.
Nova Launcher’s commercial edition allows you to conceal apps from the app drawer, but they are still detectable if someone knows what they’re looking for.
App hider is another well-liked app, which allows you to keep any app you desire hidden out of sight.
So, here is the procedure of how to hide apps on android by using app hider as a source.
- First, simply install the App hider from the play store.
- Click on the + icon to select the apps you want to get private.
- After importing your selecting app into app hider, tap it in the app hider menu to keep that app out of sight.
- You can also conceal the app itself as a calculator from the app hider.
People also looking for the best free YouTube video downloader apps.
And for best mobile apps for video editing.
Visit our YouTube channel and site for the latest updates WebHiggs Official YouTube.