If you require a second screen, you may convert a spare laptop running Windows 10 into an extra display to provide additional app space. This is how to use a laptop as a second monitor. With so many people working from home these days, you may find that you need two screens to be more effective. However, you don’t have to go out and get a new monitor right away. If you have a functional Windows 10, you can connect it to your PC or another laptop to serve as an additional display.
This feature is available in Windows 10 and is simple to set up.
The connection is wireless, so it’s not quite the same as using a cable to attach a second display, but it can be beneficial if you’re stuck and need a solution.
- On the system that will serve as a second screen, go to Settings.
- To project to this PC, go to System > Projecting to this PC.
- Select your options.
- Go to a different computer or laptop.
- To connect to a wireless display, press Win-P and select Connect to a wireless display.
- Wait for your other laptop to be discovered.
- Choose whether to duplicate or extend it after selecting it.
People also search for: How exercise makes you happier.
Visit our main site to be updated about your requiring consideration – Webhiggs