While there’s no way to completely hide apps on an iPhone, you can make them harder to find. Hiding apps will also clear up space on your home screen, so you don’t have to see apps that you don’t use very often. Here are several ways to hide apps on your iPhone’s home screen, Siri suggestions, and your App Store purchase history.
How to Hide Apps on Your iPhone Using Folders
To hide an app on your iPhone, go to your Home Screen and tap and hold any app. Then select Edit Home Screen and drag the app on top of another app. Finally, open the folder and drag the app you want to hide to the right side to create a new folder window.
- Go to the Home Screen on your iPhone. On older iPhones, you can do this by pressing the Home button at the bottom of your screen. On an iPhone X or newer, you can quickly swipe up from the bottom of your screen.
- Then tap and hold any app. You can let go when you see a pop-up menu appear.
- Next, select Edit Home Screen.
- Then tap and hold the app and drag it on top of another app. This will create a new folder on your iPhone Home Screen with the two apps inside.
- Next, open the folder. To do this, simply tap on the new folder on your home screen.
- Then drag the app to the right to create a new folder window. You can do this by dragging the app to the right edge of the folder. This will create a new folder window, where you will hide the app.
- Finally, tap any blank area on your screen and tap Done. You will see this in the top-right corner of your screen.
While this method is good for hiding apps on your Home Screen, you can also remove them from your Home Screen completely.
How to Hide Apps Using the App Library
To hide apps on your iPhone using the App Library, go to the Home Screen and tap and hold the app that you want to hide. Then select Remove App from the pop-up menu. Finally, tap Remove from Home Screen to hide the app in your App Library.
- Go to the Home Screen on your iPhone.
- Then tap and hold the app you want to hide.
- Next, tap Remove App.
- Finally, tap Remove from Home Screen. This will remove your app from the home screen, but you will still be able to find it in the App Library, which you can access by swiping left on your home screen. Then you can find any hidden apps using the search bar at the top of the App Library screen.
To add apps back to your Home Screen, tap and hold the app and select Add to Home Screen. You can also tap and hold an app in the search results and drag it to add it back to your Home Screen at any time.
People also looking for the best plugins to back up WordPress and What’s Web 3 and What You Can Do on Web 3.0
If you want to explore yourself with valuable knowledge then visit our main site WebHiggs.
Note: All the apps on your iPhone will appear in the App Library, so this is the most you can hide an app.